Swap returns - Darkroom Door photobooth

These are the Atc's I received back from the Darkroom door Photobooth swap I joined. They are all so gorgeous in real life - as you probably know the scanner just does not even nearly do them justice. These were made by...
Me, Sandra De Marchi, Damaris M
Pam Tucker, Sherri Field, Sue McGettigan
Rachel Greig(hostess), Cheryl Townley, Janet Hamblin.

It was a cool challenge to work withthese little images and now I have lots of ideas of what to do with the ones I have left (and the ones I'll get in the future)- Thank you ladies.

2 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for posting the ATC's on your blog. I couldn't wait to see which ones you had received along with my own. they all look so good. It is just so cool checking out what techniques everyone has used. sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm waiting for my package of ATCs to arrive, it's the most fun part of the swap to see what arrives in the mailbox :) Hopefully I'll get one of yours too!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter