Oh I've had some fun....

Boys cards are hard - they all like different things - and I'm never sure if I've got it right. But, this one was so much fun to make. It is a digi-stamp from Victoria Case designs. I never thought I would use digi-stamps ( I'm a big fan of rubber - I don't even like polymer stamps that much) but this was fast to receive, cheap and I can make it which ever size I like. There are downsides to the techniques I can use though.

On this card I have used copic markers to colour then cut out with spellbinders inverted scollop (and matted on to a purple scollop circle) The paper is from Kaiser - it is my daughters favourite so we have quite a good stash of it and I think it works well with the mnster boy theme.

The layout is loosely based on one of the sketches from Stampersquest.com - April
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter