Inspiration from February Stampers Quest


The cards that I made for the February special folds feature at StampersQuest.com were so fun and easy to make that I have made loads more. These ones are themed for Boys and girls about 6-11years ish. I loved the style of card so much I have decided to do them in my upcoming class at Scrapbook corner.

The Pirate card uses Kaisercraft 'Skull Boi" paper and a cuttlebug cutting die.

The Beach card uses Kaisercraft 'Sunny days' paper and Spellbinders cutting/embossing/stenciling dies, classic circle, invered scollop circle and Seashells.

For details on the measurments and construction of these cards go to this post at StampersQuest.com for the instructions - but be sure to look around at the other cool projects made by the Artistic guides there.

OR if you are in Napier come to Scrapbook corner for my class.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter