Welcome Family and friends

This week in our household I have STOP! who am I trying to kid! I haven't been doing anything but Dave is actually building our fence. Kaivalya is loving first week back at school and I have to admit that I was pretty lonely that first day but I'm getting over it now that it's the last half of the week and I have baby to look after (who by the way is having yet another very happy week).

I made a set of Atcs for the stamphappy monthly atc swap - theme of travel - I really wanted a tardis to put on them what better way to travel but alas cute bakcgrounds of coastlines, longing looks of remembrance and a sparkly starfish - I liked them. Once I get the swaps back I'll put up a picture.

I also did a single atc for a 1 for 1 swap to a fellow stamper in cabarita beach and a boys birthday card for a friend from Kaivalyas school.

1-4-1 atc swap
rubbadubbadoo birthday block and peelcraft sticker truck

rubbadubbadoo birthday block and peelcraft sticker truck

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter