ISCC10 mini book challenge


I have made a cover for a sketch book using ISC stamps from the Elegant artsy swirls sheet
I used the diamond stamp too but it is too pale to see on the scan.


Here's the bones of my wee mini-book which was my origonal creation for the challenge this week at innovative stamp creations.

I've used the art 4 frames sheet for the actual page size. I'll be using some of the little inch size stamps to decorate some pages with my own writing on other pages.

It's going to be a love messages book for my dear daughter - so that if she ever thinks I don't love her she can look in the book an it will have some of the wonderful things I know about her. It's nice and small so she can stash it somewhere secret if she wishes! She's got a prototype which is decorated with four pages but I can't find it in her room to photograph - maybe tonight?!


This one is going to be in a blue theme as that is currently her favourite colour.




the grids stamped on blue cut and then decorated ready to go into the booklet.

and added a bit of decorating to the mini book - still needs a bit more though



OK the proto type has been bought out of its special hiding place so that I can make some repairs to the spine and have its pic taken

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter