ISCC11



Here are my ATC, Moo and Inchie

Colours
  • Caramel and raisin alcohol ink
  • ginger adirondack
  • dandelion momento
  • sunshine whispers

Stamps
  • ISC art for frames butterfly and solid

techniques
  • alcohol onk background
  • direct to paper butterflies and edges of atc

I used the art for frames sheet again and used only the butterfly and the solid square.
Alcohol ink background of caramel and a tinge of raisin and swiped the edges with momento dandelion

I used the dandelion on the solid square and centre butterfly on the moo, on the outside of the square on the other two.
I used whispers ink - sunshine inside the square on the atc and inchie and to colour the butterflies on ATC direct to paper.
The ATC has been mounted on a brown bazzill caardstock.

I wanted to make something light and simple - it's hard to see in the picture but I have the words fly down the bottom and soar up the top on each piece - I've been thinking about achievements, efforts and growth lately and wanted to reflect that in this piece too. I wanted them to have a little bit of a message, a point to being.
Also...
I learned a valuable lesson making these - if you let your 8 year old use your stamps on their own - check that they've been cleaned properly before you use them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter