ISCC14

The challenge at Innovative Stamp Creations Blog this past week was to make a card using this sketch here. I have to say I did not like it at all - It took me to the darkside (using preprinted papers) but without it I wouldn't have this card, which I do like in real life.

and guess what technique I used for the butterfly...
Yep - you guessed it - more resist.

Stamps used: ISC "about me"
inks used:versamark and distress faded jeans, black soot and shabby shutters
techniques used: pre-printed papers from 7gypsies, prismacolor pencils, powder embossing resist.

It was so nice to use some different colours.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melanie, this is just gorgeous! You did a fab job with the sketch, (even if you had to visit the dark side with preprinted papers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm happy to see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie.. I just LOVE this card! Glad to have found your blog, and looking forward to seeing more of your great art work!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter