more resist atc's


Stamps used:
ISC "about me" and "Atc elements II"
Rubbadubbadoo "Classic lady"

inks used:

Distress, versamark and versafine black

techniques used:
resist - powder emboss, sponging

Earlier stages:
This was done the same as the "fly" atc below - using some different stamps for a return for a 1-4-1 swap. I'm already planning how I'll do it different next time. I like this one - but I can see it going further too.

I've decided to try out some bleach on the face as I really like the look of the one below that I've made with masking (I'm now also bleaching the neck and when that's finished I'll see what I need to do after that) see above




I love the way this one has turned out!
Really love it!
I think I'll play some more with colours...


1 comment:

  1. I really do like this technique. It's so effective. Way to go with the bleach!!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter