Another Wooo Hooo

I am so excited - I won a prize of five stickywords sheets on the inkurable stampers blogspot challenge for August which was to make a card using flowers - I entered the card that I had made for a sick relative - (who is a bit better now). I sugest that you look in - there are many many inspiring cards , atc's and even scrapped layouts made by some of the talented people out in stamping land.

Why not make an entry - this months theme is men.

Here's the details from the blog...
"HOW TO PARTICIPATE!
Participating is easy! Simply create a project of any type - e.g card, ATC, scrapbook page, OTP item, altered art etc - based on the theme for that month. Your project must use at least one stamp to be eligible, and must have been made in the same month that the challenge is run.
Upload your creation to your blog with a link to Inkurable Stampers, and leave a comment here with a direct link to your post, and then Email me a photo / scan of your entry by midnight on the last day of the month to be eligible for the prize. Don't have a blog? No worries! Just email me your pic!
Images must be no larger than 160kbs, and only one entry per person per month will be accepted.
Prizes will be allocated by random draw, from my 6 favourite entries this month."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

statcounter